The disinfectant & sanitising fogger kills bacteria, fungi and viruses including coronavirus
It's simple activate the aerosol can and leave the enclosed area for 20 minutes.
The propellant inside the aerosol emits a fine mist of the powerful disinfectant and sanitiser which quickly provides full coverage to all surfaces in even the most hard to reach places. The mist protects all surfaces including any door handles and light switches and reduces the risk of contamination in high traffic areas.
Ideal for a weekly deep clean as the disinfectant continues to work after application.
Leaving the enclosed area scented with pine, it evaporates in minutes killing bacterial, fungi and viruses as it dries, leaving no sticky residue or staining. Also an effective deodoriser.
Gives a coverage of approximately 100m3.
Manufactured to British standard certificates EN14476 Virucidal, EN1276 Bacteriacidal & EN1650 Fungicidal
Suitable for any enclosed area such as offices, reception areas, meeting spaces, dog grooming salons, veterinarian premises, equine premises, equine transport and kennels.
Gives confidence to staff, visitors and customers.
- 200ml bottle.
How to use
- The aerosol should be shaken well before use.
- Close all doors and windows.
- Ensure that the area is free of people, animals and food.
- Place the aerosol on the floor in the middle of the room to be sanitised. It is best to rest it on a small dry cloth in case of any overspill.
- Ensure that there are no smoke alarms directly above the aerosol.
- Press and lock the total release valve located on the top of the aerosol to activate.
- Exit the area and close the door.
- Avoid re-entering for at least 20 minutes and ventilate if required on re entry.
- The high alcohol content will ensure complete evaporation leaving no sticky residue.
- NB: Once the aerosol has been activated it cannot be stopped