Nutriment JUST Chicken
- Suitable for all breeds - One 500g trays.
Nutriment's "Just" Chicken raw dog food is 100% human-grade quality chicken and bone for use in at-home recipes. At Nutriment, we understand that some dog owners are incredibly passionate about their dog’s diet, and so our Just Chicken product enables dog owners to create recipes and meals tailored to their dog’s specific dietary needs and preferences.
Free from fillers, additives and preservatives, our Just Chicken is packed full of easily digestible nutrients essential to the optimal health of dogs.
The chicken we use in our raw dog food solutions is carefully selected to ensure it is high-quality and ethically reared.
A complementary food, to be used as a mixer or as the base of DIY raw recipes. Suitable for all breeds. Our Just Chicken is available in 500g trays. Contains 100% meat and bone.
NUTRIMENT Just Chicken -500g
British Chicken with Bone 100%
Chicken has long been a staple part of a canine diet. Naturally low in fat and containing high-quality protein, raw chicken is a great choice for optimal canine health. High-quality chicken is rich in nutrients such as vitamins B3 (niacin), B6 and B12, magnesium, potassium and zinc. These are all essential nutrients which contribute to many different functions in the canine body. The ground bone included in our Just Chicken food solution also contributes to your dog’s calcium intake in a digestion-friendly way.
Chicken is a biologically appropriate, natural and great-tasting protein source for dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds. It is particularly recommended for dogs who are overweight or prone to health conditions such as pancreatitis and colitis.
- Moisture: 67.2%
- Protein: 16.8%,
- Fat: 12.4%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.5%,
- Fibre: 0.4%
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food