Fresh Nutriment Turkey Hearts - 500g
Nutriment’s raw turkey hearts come from human-grade quality turkey and are packed full of essential nutrition for healthy cats and dogs. Naturally low in fat and containing quality protein and other nutrients, turkey hearts are a great choice for providing your pets with occasional treats, rewards and meal replacement options. Our turkey hearts are 100% natural turkey, free from fillers, additives and preservatives, which means they are biologically appropriate and easily digestible for optimal health and wellbeing.
Suitable for all breeds, ages and sizes of cats and dogs, our turkey hearts are rich in a variety of nutrients including folate, pantothenic acid, phosphorous, copper, riboflavin, vitamin B12, iron, taurine and zinc. These are all essential nutrients which contribute to many different functions in the body.
They also contain quality protein and are naturally lean, making them a great choice for supporting canine and feline health.
Treats such as turkey hearts are a biologically appropriate and natural food for dogs and cats. They are also a great way to add a variety of taste and texture to your pet’s diet. Chewing on treats such as turkey hearts provides huge enjoyment for pets, as well as causing a natural release of serotonin – the ‘feel good’ chemical.
Raw treats for animal health and happiness
Our high-quality raw turkey hearts are a biologically appropriate and great-tasting treat for both cats and dogs.
They can be served raw or dried in a low-temperature oven to provide an alternative texture to these nutritious treats. Both raw and dried turkey hearts provide great mental stimulation, contribute to optimal health and are a lean source of protein and other nutrients. Due to the texture, they are also a great way to support your pet’s oral health and hygiene.
Our turkey hearts are available in 500g sealed bags.
- You should always supervise your pet with any treat or bone.
Nutriment Turkey Hearts for dogs - 500g
- Moisture: 72.0%
- Protein: 14.8%,
- Fat: 12.9%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 0.8%,
- Fibre: 1.0%
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Minimum guidelines by F.E.D.I.A.F. Adult Late Growth 1/1