All the benefits of the original silicone grip handled Tick Twister, but now comes in a handy ClipBox. The new design enables you to always have a Tick Twister with you whilst out and about.
This design of Tick Twister is ideal for use when hands are wet, the silicone-grip handle enables you to be even more precise and safe, aiming to get the tick out in a single movement. One of the safest ways to remove ticks without leaving the mouth parts of the tick implanted in the skin, and without using chemicals.
- Each ClipBox contains two Tick Twisters, one for adult ticks and one for tiny nymph ticks.
- Cradles the tick’s body without compressing the abdomen
- Minimises the transfer of tick-borne infections
- Removes the tick quickly and painlessly
- With a shaped handle and angled hook for ease of use
- Can be used on people and animals
- Can be disinfected or sterilised
Made from recyclable plastic which is resistant to ether and most solvents
Can be incinerated without producing pollutant chlorine fumes
To use, simply slide the O'Tom Tick Twister hook between the tick and the skin and twist it round and round until the tick comes off. It's this twisting action that is the key to the successful removal of the tick - if you just pull it off the mouth parts dig in, but if you twist it they 'go with the flow' and spiral out.